LearnOasis Danish - for Mac & PC
A refreshing eLearning course of beginner's Danish! Now available as software a download! This course takes you 'by the hand' and guides you through a motivating learning experience. Ideal for classroom use, self study or to complement lessons. Geared towards Level A1 of the CEF.
£35 | €43 | $56 (incl. VAT)
- Full eLearning course of Danish
- Instant download
- 30 day money-back guarantee
About LearnOasis Danish
LearnOasis Danish for Mac & PC is a comprehensive eLearning course. The content equates to six month's of study in an adult learning centre. We are making it available as a software download for the first time ever with new and improved features. You can now own a copy of LearnOasis Danish on your computer or laptop!
Follow Lisa and Martin as they travel to Denmark and meet their friends Erik and Lotte. If you are working in Denmark, traveling to Denmark or have Danish relatives, then LearnOasis Danish is ideal if you wish to learn more about the language and culture.
Key benefits of LearnOasis Danish software
- Guides learners to an internationally recognised standard of learning: Level A1 of the CEF.
- Attractive and easy-to-use interface with clear navigation and tasks that explain exactly what you need to do
- Sound pedagogical approach that takes you 'by the hand' and guides you carefully through a motivating learning experience
- Suitable for classroom use; complements existing learning resources and current curricula demands
- Completely self-contained and, therefore, ideal for self-study
Questions & answers
I've tried learning Danish before but I gave up …
Our approach carefully guides you through a step-by-step process. You will always know what you need to do at every step along the way.
What level do I reach?
LearnOasis Danish is based on the Common European Framework of Reference and is geared towards Level A1 (Breakthrough), a recognized standard throughout Europe.
How long will it take me to complete the eLearning course?
The course is self-guided. The content equates to about six months of learning in an adult learning centre. Although some people will complete the course sooner than that, we recommend that you take your time and repeat as much of the content as possible.
After the purchase has been completed, you will be sent a link to a secure download centre where you can download the software.
Syllabus and unit structure
LearnOasis Danish is built up into units, each of which take place in an everyday situation. Each unit is broken down into modules (such as dialogue, vocabulary, grammar) and then into steps where the learning takes place. The full LearnOasis Danish has 400 steps of content and equates to about six months of study in an adult language centre. The syllabus is as follows:
Unit 1. Arrival (module structure as follows):
- Dialogue 1: At the airport in Denmark
- Working with words 1: People
- Dialogue 2: Please come in!
- Working with words 2: Family
- Language note: Pronouncing Danish words
- Language activities
- Cultural note: Danish greetings and introductions
Unit 2. Visiting Friends
Unit 3. In a cafe
Unit 4. At the tourist information office
Unit 5. A day in town
Unit 6. Time to leave
Unit 7. At a hotel
Unit 8. Eating out
LearnOasis Danish developed and published by
© 2013 Pendragon Educational Publishers Ltd
1 Palk St Torquay
Winner of the 2013 European Language Label Award