Learn Danish with our free online course!
Learn Danish online!
This online beginner's course of Danish in an ideal introduction to Danish. Follow Lisa and Martin as they visit their friends in Copenhagen.
LearnOasis Danish is ideal if you wish to:
• study Danish online • learn Danish words and phrases • practise Danish vocabulary
• learn basic Danish grammar • find out about Danish culture.
Key features of the online Danish course
• Interactive audio dialogues covering everyday situations in Denmark
• Role play exercises and voice recording
• Danish vocabulary practice
• Stimulating activities to practise listening, writing and speaking the Danish language
• Rich audio-visual grammar presentations to help you understand how the Danish language works
• Cultural notes about Denmark, the people and their culture
• No advertising!
• Guides you to a recognised European standard: Level A1 of the CEF
• Attractive and easy-to-use interface with clear navigation
• Clear tasks that explain exactly what you need to do
• Sound pedagogical approach that takes you 'by the hand' and guides you carefully through a motivating learning experience
• Completely self-contained and, therefore, ideal for self-study. No further resources, books or software are needed.
Syllabus and unit structure
LearnOasis Danish is built up into units, each of which take place in an everyday situation. Each unit is broken down into modules (such as dialogue, vocabulary, grammar) and then into steps where the learning takes place. The full LearnOasis Danish has 400 steps of content and equates to about six months of study in an adult language centre. Learn Danish online today! The syllabus of the online Danish course is as follows:
Unit 1. Arrival
• Dialogue 1: At the airport in Denmark
• Working with words 1: People
• Dialogue 2: Please come in!
• Working with words 2: Family
• Danish Language note: Pronouncing Danish words
• Danish Language activities
• Cultural note: Danish greetings and introductions
Unit 2. Visiting Friends
Unit 3. In a cafe